Hot Brand Alert: T-Shirt Policy London


Graphic t-shirts are bang on trend this season with Alexander Wang and Moschino coming out with fun designs. 

I would like to introduce you to super fun brand, T-Shirt Policy London. Created by London-based Pakistani Natasha Petafi, it's full of chic and pretty t-shirts. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a couple of them and wanted to share how I styled them! I love how versatile they are, perfect for summer and even winter when you can layer it up.



I love their Turban Lady tee for it's fun design and I decided to mimic her by wearing this cute turban/head band from H&M. In the second picture, I layered it up with a gorgeous printed jacket by Heena Ayub.



I'm a big fan or Arabic slogan t-shirts so this 'Fashion Blogger' tee was perfect for me!

For my second look, I decided to be more girly and pair the t-shirt with my H&M skirt (as you can see, I'm a big fan of the store!) and a nude floppy hat.

If you love their designs as much I do, check out their website: http://www.tshirtpolicy.com/


Link to printed Heena Ayub jacket: https://www.facebook.com/Heenayub





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Events

Hockey Hall Of Fame - My Date With Lord Stanley (Toronto, ONT)

Les Délices de l'Erable - Great Little Tourist Stop (Montreal, QC)