Ham Ji Park, one of the first Korean restaurants I visited when I moved to Los Angeles three years ago, and to this day, it's one of my favorites. While the food and decor is nothing fancy, this place serves Korean "comfort food" at its finest. On this visit, I came with Jackie of Citynitz and her boyfriend David and we were all starving. Usually I'd get 1 order of pork ribs and 1 order of the famous pork neck/potato soup (gamja tang) and it'll feed 3 easily, but since we let our stomaches order for us, we got an extra squid dish. Panchan (반찬) Here we have the usual 반찬 served at Korean restaurants. Kim chi, Gakdukkee, potatoes, among others. Nothing fancy, and nothing really stood out, but you're not here for the side dishes (반찬). Next! Marinated Pork Ribs - $16.99 I have to say, these ribs are tender, flavorful and just simply delicious. When you visit Ham Ji Park, this is THE dish to order. Served on a bed of onions, the ribs were marinated in daenjang (fe...
Comments
Post a Comment