Katz's Delicatessen - Pastrami Heaven! (New York City)

Katz's DeliKatz's Deli

Katz's Deli

When you're in New York City, there's just certain place you HAVE to visit. Katz's Delicatessen would definitely fit that bill. Heck, if you don't believe me, I'm sure you'll trust him. What do you order here you ask? Well, I'm sure the sausages and the various other products are delicious, but you should only order one thing here: Pastrami on rye!

Katz's Deli

Complimentary Pickles

Katz's Deli

Dr. Brown's Black Cherry

Since I had the cherry soda in Montreal to go with my smoked meat sandwich, it's only appropriate to keep it the same deal here.

Now for the main event!

Katz's DeliKatz's DeliKatz's Deli

Pastrami!

There's really nothing better than a pile of tender pastrami, along with some hot yellow mustard between two pieces of bread. I can see why Katz's has earned the numerous acclaim over the years, it's really that good. While I personally prefer the smoked meat at Schwartz's just a tad bit more, Katz's pastrami sandwich definitely hit spot. While I planned a quick stop at Russ and Daughters post Katz's, I quickly squashed that idea. Do what the Nike slogan tells you: Just Do It!

Katz's Deli

BoA!

If you don't trust me, you can trust BoA!

One thing to note though, I've yet to try Langer's here in Los Angeles, so I'm curious how does Langer's stack up to Katz's!

Katz's Delicatessen
205 E Houston St
New York, 10002
(212) 254-2246
Website

Katz's Delicatessen in New York on Fooddigger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Events

Hockey Hall Of Fame - My Date With Lord Stanley (Toronto, ONT)

Les Délices de l'Erable - Great Little Tourist Stop (Montreal, QC)