Peter Luger - Best Steakhouse In America? (Brooklyn, New York)

Peter Luger
Peter Luger

When I was told the burger at Peter Luger was something worth going to for lunch, I figured it's a good excuse to try their steak as well. Since the burger was only served at lunch, thus I added Peter Luger to my lunch list.

Bread
Bread

Peter Luger Steak Sauce
Peter Luger Steaksauce

Instead of butter, I dip my bread in Peter Luger's famous steak sauce. Fantastic, just wonderful. I think I want to get a bottle of that sauce next time!

Luger's Sizzling Bacon, Extra Thick by the Slice
Luger's Sizzling Bacon

Besides the steak, you order the bacon when you eat at Peter Luger, no ifs or buts. The thick cut of bacon was purely divine. I'd go to Peter Luger just to order this!

Luger Burger
Luger Burger
Fries
Fries

I want to say I loved the burger, but I didn't. It's a damn good burger, especially for something under $10. However, I liked my burgers at Minetta Tavern and Shack Shake a lot more. The fries are pretty unforgettable, but was heightened by the Luger Steaksauce.

Steak for One
Steak for One
Steak for One

This is why I came to Peter Luger in the first place, for the steak. A perfectly cooked medium rare, does it get better than this?? Now, was it the best steak I've ever had? I didn't think so, but for the price (under $40 a person), you could do a lot worse than a steak at Peter Luger. I enjoyed my experience here and will definitely come back for its sizzling bacon, the steak, and of course, that damn good steaksauce!

Peter Luger Steakhouse
178 Broadway
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 387-7400
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Events

Hockey Hall Of Fame - My Date With Lord Stanley (Toronto, ONT)

Les Délices de l'Erable - Great Little Tourist Stop (Montreal, QC)